Pennsylvania Association of PeriAnesthesia Nurses...
...exists to promote excellence in patient care by supporting perianesthesia nurses through education, the exchange of knowledge, research, caring and the respect for dignity and unique needs of the individual
ASPAN's 2016 National Conference
April 10-14, 2016, Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Early Bird Discount Extended - March 15, 2016
Register online today at
Top Seven Reasons to Attend ASPAN's National Conference in Philadelphia
- Earn up to 35 contact hours
- Meet colleagues from around the world
- Tour Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was adopted
- Shop Reading Terminal Market, one block from hotel
- Learn about the latest pharmaceuticals, equipment, and supplies
- Visit the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rodin Museum, and Barnes Foundation, all within 5 blocks of each other
- Eat some of the best food in the country -- and the best cheesesteaks on earth!
Things to do in Philadelphia - Plan your trip
http://www.readingterminalmarket.org/ - Located 1 block from the hotel!
WANTED - Social Media Chair Committee
PAPAN is looking for a member to chair the Social Media committee. This person would set up and monitor the PAPAN Facebook page. Interested persons should contact the Board of Directors using the Contact tab email.
WANTED - Writers and Articles for the PAPAN Newsletter
Writers for the award winning PAPAN newsletter.
Contact Evelyn Medycki for more information.